Eastwood Guitars is looking for a musically passionate, dynamic, individual for to join our renowned Customer Service Team, on location in Nashville.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining Eastwood's high level of customer satisfaction through our various interactive channels. These include live web-chat, e-mails, social media inboxes and comments, product reviews, and phone.
Knowledge of guitars is important but not a hard requirement - specific knowledge of Eastwood and our brands and history (Airline, Rivolta, Sidejack etc.) would be a plus too, but the ideal candidate is someone who's worked in a direct to consumer company and can show us your proven results.
This job requires a sales and service-minded person with the brains to think strategically, and the skills / chops to get into the trenches and get things done.
Responsibilities may include:
- Serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Invoicing orders.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Ideal Candidate Skills/Qualifications
- Previous sales, customer service, and social media experience.
- Be a natural people person/networker - we are a small company that works closely together. We talk often, and we get things done.
- Ability to multi-task is key. This role involves a high level of responsiveness to all customers, regardless of the method of contact.
- Must be a problem solver. We'll equip you with the right tools, but you'll often need to think on your feet.
- Knowledge of guitars and other stringed instruments. Knowledge of the Eastwood brand, specifically, is a bonus.
- Eastwood is an International brand. One minute you might be speaking with your next-door neighbour, while the next you might be speaking with someone on the other side of the world. Knowledge of international affairs as it pertains to our industry is a bonus, but is something we will train you on.
- Knowledge of the Shopify platform.
What’s In It For You:
- You’ll work closely with a growing, fun, energetic, team
- Competitive Pay
- Ongoing team support and training.
Here's the thing. This job requires the right kind of person – the type of person who understands guitars and the ever-changing nature of our industry.
Think you've got what it takes? Reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in Touch!
P.S. Resumes are required and great, but showing us what you’ve done is even better.