Airline Tuxedo Baritone
With shipping origins around the world, experience the same fast shipping speed no matter where we ship from.
*Shipping is FREE for all orders shipping within Continental USA, UK, and EU. Fast and affordable shipping is available everywhere else. Please note that additional tax and duties may apply for residents outside of the US, UK, or Canada, depending on your location. Please see this page for details.
Each of our guitars comes with a lifetime limited warranty. Eastwood warrants all instruments to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the original retail purchaser owns it. Electronics, tuning machines, and other moving parts are warranted for a period of one year from the date of original purchase.
Warranty upgrade options are available here.
Rather pay over time? Through Bread Pay™, we offer easy and affordable financing options so you can pay for your purchase over time. If you qualify, simply select "Pay Over Time" as your desired payment method at the end of checkout.
*Please note that Bread Pay™ is currently only available to customers within the USA. If you live outside of the USA, please contact us for alternative financing options.
Originally released as a tribute to the Barney Kessel Pro model from the late 1950's, the Airline Tuxedo has been one of our best-selling Korean-made guitars for the past ten years.
Featuring a closed-off hollowbody design, and incorporating two of our proprietary Custom Hi-Output P-90s, the Tuxedo is a lightweight and versatile guitar that is ready to absolutely sing with an incredible and unique tonal palette.
This new 27.5" scale version of the Tuxedo maintains all of the same key concepts, but adds a deep resonance only accessible with a Baritone Guitar.
What are you waiting for? Time to hop on board with deep tones and clean sounds, and join the baritone revolution!
Features & Specs
- Body: Maple Top, Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Dimensions: Length 18" Width 13" Depth 2.25"
- Neck: Set Neck, Bound Maple, Modern-C Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 27"
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: Two Custom Hi-Output P-90's
- Neck 7.73K, Bridge 8.59K
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Chrome, Custom Trapeze Tailpiece, Vintage Style Open Back Tuners
- Strings: D'Addario #13-62
- Unique Features: 1950's AIRLINE "Coat of Arms" logo on Pickguard
- Average Weight: 8.0 lbs(More Info on Weight)
- Premium Gig Bag: Standard Guitar Optional Add-On